Aura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura

This forum is for the RuneScape clan, Aura

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you get into RuneScape?

Go down 
+4
TheBlackHawk
Aura Pride
Alizadeh
Dreamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamer
Admin
Dreamer

How did you get into RuneScape? Empty
PostSubject: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Post how you heard about/started playing RuneScape!

I'll start;
My brother had been playing RuneScape for a while and I thought it looked super boring.
One day he FORCED me to make an account, and I've loved it ever since ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://rsaura.forumotion.com
Alizadeh

Alizadeh

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 pm

In 2005 My friend told me to go to a website by the name of RuneScape. At first people told me no its nerdy and stuff.

I went home and trid getting on the site, but I was spelling the site wrong (roonscape lol) a few months later we were at a friends house when I saw my sisters friend on it and I finally found out how the website was and she helped me make an account.

7 Months later my first account got perm ban Neutral Then my sister quit and she gave me heraccount to use (the one I have now)
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Aura Pride

Aura Pride

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Basically my cousin let me play on his account one time, and i specd a wolf with a d long and i crapped my pants and thought the game was awesome. This was like 2004? had a 2 year break in 2005 and 2008 and started playing a lot since june 2010 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlackHawk

TheBlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I logged in.
Back to top Go down
Synesthesiae

Synesthesiae

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Friends were playing it sometimes and eventually started an account with a friend in July 05' been playing ever since.
Back to top Go down
Lady Bowser

Lady Bowser

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Friend of mine started playing at work and i use to play when rs2 first came out. Back then though I had to walk to the library from school to play but by the time I got there all the kids whos parents drove them would be ont he computers so I would never get one so I quit very early. Once my friend started again I picked up on it and have loved it since.
Back to top Go down
scg is a baws

scg is a baws

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

i started when i was 11 years old, my friends started to play runescape and i just kept calling them sad for playing it lol eventually my friend gave me an account called "vampsolo y2j" but some guy offerd to trade accounts with me, he gave me a lv 6 acc which i changed the pass on and he reported it and the account i had got banned -.- then i just raged at my irl friends lol and just called them nerds for months then another friend made me an acc, the 1 im useing now.

its karma tho, they all stopped playing like a month after i did now i have to pretend ive stopped playing or else i get called names ;S
Back to top Go down
xmisty_rainx

xmisty_rainx

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I had just started college and my then gf at the time had to leave for class and I was stuck in her apartment for awhile on her computer with nothing to do. I just searched online for games to play and found this one and was hooked immediately. I quit a few times and then created this account because I felt that my old account didn't have a "cool enough" name (this was back in 07, before we could change display names) so I created this account. I started playing back in the fall of 2005.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get into RuneScape?   How did you get into RuneScape? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you get into RuneScape?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aura :: Runescape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: